Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” & “ours” refer to Spardha Learnings Private Limited, and the terms “you”, “your” “yours” & “you and/or your child“ refer to YOU (as the User).
Spardha Learnings Private Limited (“Company” or “We” and their connotations) operates a website - (URL: https://www.spardhaschoolofmusic.com) (together called as "Platform") which is engaged in the service of online tutoring to users.
Our Platform is primarily for teachers who are enlisted on our Platform, children below the age of 18 years ("Child"), their parents & other adult users across various age groups (“Adult”). By registering on the platform the parent gives their consent for the use of the platform by the child & adult gives their consent for the use of the platform by themselves. The teachers, parents of the Child or Adult hereinafter are referred to as You. The term "Users" for the purposes of these Terms shall be read as You and/or the Child.
User/s agree and consents that We may, in order to comply with Applicable Laws, share Your Personally Identifiable Information/PII with government authorities in the following cases:
- If a government authority requests for Information and We think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with Applicable Laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
User/s further agree that any liability arising out of misuse/loss/breach of Your Personally Identifiable Information/PII through the aforementioned disclosure or by the government authorities, neither We nor any of Our administrators, sister concerns, subsidiaries, representatives, associates, affiliates or assigns shall be held liable.
What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the Spardha services, we must process information about you. The type of information that we collect depends on how you use our service. You can learn how to access, change and delete information we collect by visiting the Spardha settings.
‘Personal Data’ means any information that may be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, including but not limited to, a first and last name, physical address, email address, online identifier or other contact information and/or identity proof documents.
2. Information We Collect and use
In order to provide Services, we require certain user information and may obtain the same through user-provided data or automatic data collection.
- We collect information that may be used to identify you or your Child (“Personal Information”) including, but not limited to, (i) name, e-mail ID, Govt. issued ID, mobile no., photograph, location and other contact information (ii) gender and other demographics (iii) birth date and year of the Child to validate their age.
- We also collect certain information either when you provide it using the Platform or Services and/or automatically as you or the Child navigate through the Platform (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by the device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies). You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users' demographics to better understand, protect and serve our Users.
- If any of the Users allows us to collect information from his or her device phonebook—and you or the Child’s are one of that User’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that User’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through the Platform.
- We collect User Data by various ways such as by installing "cookies", Taking access of device storage, Media, Phone Directory, Location, etc. Data collected is used for analysis of several factors such as to help analyze our web page flow, improve user experience along with ease of use, measure promotional effectiveness, customizes web interface for every User, modify our working structure/strategies, and promote trust and safety. Cookies are small files placed on your device read only memory (ROM) that helps us in authorized data collection and assist us in providing our Services efficiently. We offer certain features that are only available using a cookie. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests.
- Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and teacher training.
3. Purpose of Collection
We collect personal information only for the following purposes and related matters:
- To create and maintain account and know our customer base;
- To enable you to avail our Services without encumbrances, smooth User experience and develop new features;
- To determine the current age and interests of the User;
- To send surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new services or Services or other information that may be of interest;
- To maintain records and customize platform for User safety, friendliness and offer improvements from time to time enabling efficiency;
- To dispatch transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations;
- To notify the necessary information related to the Platform and Services and your or the Child’s account on the Platform from time to time;
- To analyze overall trends to helps us improve the Platform and Services;
- To perform quality audits and teacher training;
- To furnish your information to service partners and providers only to the extent necessary for delivering the relevant services (e.g. scheduling service and maintenance, providing emergency assistance);
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud and multiple access from same account, other unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- We may use your email address to seek parental consent of Child for registration of and to explain what information we are collecting, how we plan to use it, and how the parent can revoke consent or request at any time that we remove the account and delete any Personal Information collected from the Child (including the parental contact information).
- We may use your email address to seek your consent for registration of and to explain what information we are collecting, how we plan to use it, and how the parent can revoke consent or request at any time that we remove the account and delete any Personal Information collected from you.
- We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information in response to any statutory or legal requirements. We will use and disclose your Personal Information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of the Platform, its owners, or those of the Platform’s other users. We may use or disclose yours or the Child’s Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the Platform’s other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes.
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, our Users or others, we may in good faith share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Platform's content and Service offerings, and customize the Platform's content, layout, and Services. These uses improve the Platform and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Platform.
4. Data Security
We always strive to keep your Personal Information safe, from time to time our safety measures are upgraded so that we stay ahead of time from any technical issues and ensure full-proof User safety, including:
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, still we cannot guarantee data and security protection.
- Operating environment: All the accessible personal information is stored in highly secured atmosphere and can only be accessed by employees, representatives and service providers on a prior data protection team approval basis. The data so accessed cannot be copied or stored in any manner by the staff/service providers from the servers without any official necessity approval. The data so stored cannot be used beyond the policy parameters. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect your Personal Information.
- The User owns their data and has consented to share it with the company to avail its services. User can anytime opt to not share their Personal details and request company to delete their account after payment of all the dues and fulfilling other obligation/necessities if any.
- The payment information: We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Your online transaction on Spardha is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. All payments on Spardha are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways which are managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- A Child’s publicly accessible Personal Information is strictly regulated by the company. Any review or comment posted by the Child on the Platform will only bear the Child's age and name, along with the content of the Child's posting. No portion of the Child's profile other than the Child's age and name would be made publicly accessible. Separate parental consent would be sought for posting the child’s accomplishments (project work) on social media. The posting includes Name, Age, School, City, Picture and key project details.
5. Links to other Sites
6. Compliance with Data Protection Regulations
Spardha Learnings Private Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us on the details as given below.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the following data protection rights.
- The right to access, updates or delete the information we have on you: Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings div. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Spardha Learnings Private Limited relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your device. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared device. Company is not liable for any data theft or changes in the account due to the fault and carelessness of User. User will be liable for any technical issues and glitches occurring on the company’s website because of unethical use of the account.
You have the right to report any breach or misuse of your data with Spardha Learnings and if you’re not satisfied with the resolution provided you may further proceed with reporting the issue to the designated Data Protection Authority under the legal provisions of your nation about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
8. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third party service providers (called 'processors') to perform certain processing activities on our behalf, such as Parties involved in hosting and enabling our Services. Please note that we will not share your Personal Information with third parties allowing them to use this information for their own purposes unless you have given explicit consent thereto. Categories of third party processors are:
|Usage Analytics||We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service|
|Payment Processing and Discounting||We may provide paid services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors)|
|Collaboration and Location Service Providers||We collaborate with location service providers to send out emails, SMS’s and OTP’s to our customers, enable online live video classes for students and teachers and to also enable telephony across our students, teachers and support team.|
9. Rights to Your Personal Information
- You have the right to provide Personal Information to us and may change that decision at any time.
- You have the right to check, update and adjust your Personal Information by logging into your account and editing personal information or asking us to do this.
- You may also delete yours or your Child’s information at any time on the Platform. However, we may retain certain information as required by law or for reasonable business purposes
- To sum up, you have the right to access, update, delete, rectify, object or restrict the Personal Information we have on you.
11. Contact Details
Please contact us by email or postal mail on the following address of the Grievance Officer:
Company Name: Spardha Learnings Private Limited
Contact Person Name: Mr. Saurabh Srivastav
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Plot # 96, Pratham Society, Wakad, Pune - 411057, Maharashtra, India