Want your child to get international certifications and recognition for their musical talent?
You’re in the right place.
- Remove Performance Fear
- Build Rigour and Discipline
- Start a Career
With certifications from leading music exam boards:
- Gandharva Mahavidyalaya
With certifications from leading Dance exam boards:
- Imperial Society of Teacher of Dancing (ISTD)
At Spardha School of Music, we prepare you/your kids for all the grades and guide you in choosing the right grade and exam type.
Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya MandalGandharva Mahavidyalaya is a Global leading promoter of Indian Classical Music since 1901. It has around 800 centers around the world and is known for its training and assessment in Indian Art Forms.
Gandharva Mahavidyalaya offers specialization in the assessment of:
- Indian Vocals
- Carnatic Vocals
The ABGMVM syllabus has 10 levels of grades, from
- Beginner to Masters
- Level 1 - Prarambhik - Foundation
- Level 2 - Praveshika Pratham
- Level 3 - Praveshika Poorna
- Level 4 - Madhyama Pratham
- Level 5 - Madhyama Poorna
- Level 6 - Visharad Pratham - equivalent 10th Grade
- Level 7 - Visharad Poorna - equivalent Metric (12th)
- Level 9 - Alankaar Pratham - Bachelor's Degree
- Level 10 - Alankaar Poorna - Masters Degree
- Performance and Theory Exams both
- No age restrictions.
- Only one exam can be given per year
- Skipping exams not preferred
Grade Exam Syllabus (Live Online)
- 5 Ragas presentation
- Raag Parichay - Identification , Classification,Distinction, Raag knowledge
- Taal Recitation and Knowledge ( Vilambit, Madhalaya, Drut)
- Alap, Bol Taans, Upaj
- Music Theory
- April - May
- November- December
Yes! Once you become a Spardha student, you will have access to all the resources you need from reading material to practise videos, and even tools like metronome, music sheets, backing track and more.You will find all the resources on your student dashboard.
Book a free trial now
Try our free Demo and decide for yourself if our platform is the best for you. We guarantee you that you wont regret .
Not sure about enrolling?Book a free trial now
See what our
students say about us.
“I love how my teachers adapt the curriculum to my preferences so I excel at what I am good at and stay motivated while also working on improvement.”
“The 1-1 sessions really helped Avishi because she got undivided attention. I have now enrolled my younger daughter as well at Spardha for singing lessons.”
“I always look forward to my sessions because of how fun and supportive my teacher is, especially when I find something difficult. My teacher always makes it easy.”
“We have seen a good learning curve in Shriya's music sessions. But most importantly, it’s the personality development and confidence growth that is most remarkable.”
“I had started learning in my childhood but could not continue. Now that Spardha has an online platform, I am finally able to fulfill my dream of learning to sing.”